Olgie Studio, based in Florida, US is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Last Updated: 03.12.2020
Olga Kazakova - Data Protection Officer of Olgie Studio. She can be reached via email
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Olgie Studio processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and Last name
- Child’s Name
- Address data
- Phone numbers
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence, and by telephone
- Locations data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account/Credit account number
SPECIAL & SENSITIVE DATA
Olgie Studio processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data of you:
- Health (for example by telling how the birth went or how the pregnancy goes through e-mail).
- Data of persons younger than 18 years of age. Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are younger than 18 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, Olgie Studio cannot check whether a visitor is older than 18. Therefore, advise parents to be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent information about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that Photographer has collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact me via email to remove this information.
PURPOSE TO PROCESS
Olgie Studio processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Olgie Studio analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Olgie Studio also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
The legal basis is entering into an agreement. The processing is necessary for the implementation of an agreement to which the data subject is party, or to take measures at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of an agreement.
Olgie Studio does NOT make decisions based on automated processing about issues that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an employee of Olgie Studio) among them.
Olgie Studio does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. We use 10 years as a retention period for the personal data provided. The retention period starts when the photoshoot has taken place.
Olgie Studio does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. Companies that process your data in our order:
· Google analytics | Website | Privacy Declaration
· WIX | Website, contact and newsletter Privacy Declaration
· Gmail | Email Privacy Declaration
. Square | Appointments, and Payments Privacy Declaration
. Pic-Time | Gallery and orders Privacy Declaration
· Social Media | Promotional Purposes
· Suppliers | Delivery purposes
COOKIES AND OTHER
Olgie Studio uses only technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the operation of the website and ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt-out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all the information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can find the Terms and Conditions of Olgie Studio HERE.